This classic and versatile unstructured blazer is a part of our “Continental” series, an unpretentious all-made-in-USA casual suiting concept. The pattern is derived from a French 1950’s cotton khaki twill work coat, pulled out of an old trunk belonging to a French postal worker.
An original mfsc pattern, inspired by cotton work coats and other unstructured blazers, notably a 1950’s French postal uniform jacket.
Indigo Cross Hatch Twill (dark indigo warp and black melange weft), 100% cotton twill, about 11 Oz., milled in EU.
Lining: NOS fancy woven stripe 100% cotton.DETAILS:
* Unstructured silhouette.
* Lightweight and soft, perfect traveling companion.
* High button front.
* Navy blue corrozo wood butons.
* Half shoulder floating lining, 100% cotton NOS fancy woven stripe twill.
* Side hip pockets with flaps.
* Pocket openings reinforced on the inside.
* Tonal 100% cotton stitching, clean caballo flat-felled seam construction, green color “Sportsman” signature chainstitch on the inside. No open edges or overlock.
* Made in USA.